For the hungry.

Note: This is my second blogspot; my old one being referred to now as my archives. For reasons that will remain to be unseen (at least for you and not me) I'll make this one my official blogger. And since I don't have access everyday (which is also yet another personal story), I might not be able to update that much. But when I do, I have already enough meat to be steaked here. Believe me, it doesn't always take a computer to bring all these out. ;) So please bare with me, there's a lot more where these came from. Cheers.

-thecheesecrayons

16.8.09

oh santa won't you please

Trench coats and overcoats are indeed obsessions. I have no idea why though; but that's never important. I've always enjoyed looking at them. My endless list of dreams consists of owning a collection of coats. Needless to say, it'll take me lots of time money and effort to have one. This doesn't depress me though; maybe because I still have as much fun just looking at them. I own one actually, a green Gap, and it may be my first and last.

Wiki says: Trench coats were primarily designed for military officials, as an alternative to greatcoats. Dating back since around 1850s, it has been first worn by British and French men. Originally, they were designed at first as raincoats or windbreakers, not as protection from the cold and snowy conditions. Overcoats are best for the latter conditions, and they have almost the same design as Tcoats. Well, they both obviously fall in the same category. Anyway, Ocoats have different kinds, which I will discuss nextime.

Here are some eye-candies for me. Thank God for Burberry!

















[All thanks to ShopStyle.com and the wonderful Burberry, TopShop, and more for the images.]

1 comment: